Home About Me My Resources BlogLovin Instagram Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Image Map

A Look At The End of the Year

I wanted to take a second and share some of my end of the year resources that I like to use to close out the school year.

It is always a nice keepsake to create a memory book for the school year. I have memory books available in my TPT store for Kindergarten, First, and Second grades. Some of the pages in the book can be used throughout the year to document important memories, but the majority of the book can be used as a culminating activity for the school year.

Slide1 Slide1 Slide1

These memory books include a colored cover page as well as a black and white cover page so that you can choose what works best for your classroom. I like to allow the students to color the pages in themselves so it is more personal for each student…not to mention you save your ink.

100_3888 (2)

These are just some of the pages you will find in the memory book that students can complete.

100_3890 (2) 100_3891 (2) 100_3895 (2) 100_3900 (2)

  100_3897 (2)

These memory books include the following pages:

Cover page is included as both a colored and b&w version
This Is Our School
This Is Me At The Beginning of The Year
This Is Me At The End of The Year
All About Me
These Are A Few of My Favorite Things
What A Friend I Have In You
Favorite Things: Animal, Color, Book, Food
A Trip To Remember
When I Grow Up
Light bulb Moments
My Favorite Thing I Learned
For A Special Teacher
For A Special Student
Our Class Picture
Autographs

I updated this pack to include more general cover pages so you will be able to use this pack year after year. If you have previously bought any of these three packs, please be sure to go to your purchases and redownload to get the updates.

I also love to use my beach ball craftivity pack to help students get ready for summer.

BeachBallCraftivityBacktoSchoolEndofYear1

100_1732 (2)

The beach ball is assembled into a book format with writing templates inside for students to answer.

 100_1739 (2)

There are a couple activity pages for students to complete included in this pack in addition to all the templates and writing prompts to complete the craft.

I hope that someone may benefit from these resources. You can check any of them out by clicking on any of the pictures in this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment