Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Reason Behind My Absence

Happy First Day of May bloggy friends. I have been missing from the blogging and TPT world this last month because I have been a bit preoccupied with this little cutie.

rylee for blog

Rylee was born on March 30th. I was exactly 39 weeks pregnant when she made her fast entrance into this world. She is absolutely perfect and I just cant’ get enough of my sweet girl. I love being her mommy, even though it may be one of the hardest things I have ever done. I wouldn’t trade it for the world though.

I may already have a gazillion pictures of this girl and she is only a month and a day old. My husband keeps telling me that it is a good thing that we live in the digital age, because if not we would be broke with all the film we would be buying. This mama’s motto is: You can never have too many pictures :)

Here are some of my favorites over the last month:

rylee collage for blog

Thanks for reading about my sweet girl. :) I share lots of pictures on my Instagram if you would like to follow along :) You can find me at @mynotsoelementarylife.

3 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, momma! :) Enjoy your time with that precious little bundle of joy!

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She is precious!!

    Linda
    Down the Learning Road

    ReplyDelete