Once In My Cart, Now On My Hard Drive

I am joining up with Blog Hoppin’s Show Us What You Go Linky and Denise’s Show and Tell Tuesday to show you want I bought during the Super Sale.




This go around I only bought clipart. I have become so overwhelmed with the amount of resources that I didn’t know what I needed to finish out the year. I have a fear of missing out on amazing things and want to be able to use everyone’s marvelous resources, but there is just not enough time in the day for that. So I decided this sale was a clipart only sale.

But don’t let that fool you. I walked away with a TON of fabulous sets that I cannot wait to use to create some more resources (that I will then have to figure out where to put in my day…it’s a never ending battle I tell you haha).

My favorite artist is by far the lovely and talented Ashley Hughes. I would have went broke if I had spent my money on everything I wanted from her store. These are just a few of the things I snatched from her.

PicturePicture

I also bought some cute things from Krista from Creative Clips

imageimage

I can’t wait to see what everyone else bought. I might be adding to my constantly growing wish list.

On another note, don’t forget about my Shabby Apple Giveaway. You have a pretty good chance at this point and only 2 days left to enter. I would love for a lot more of you to join.
Slide1[3]

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! You love clipart as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a new dress. Fingers crossed :)
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete