Saturday, February 2, 2013

Gearing Up for Dental Health Month, President’s Day & A Sale

Happy Groundhog’s Day friends and happy Super Bowl Weekend. I am not sure about anyone else, but I am totally hoping that Phil predicted right. I am tired of winter and cannot wait until spring arrives.

I have been a busy beaver the last couple of days gearing up for all of the wonderful festivities that February brings. First and foremost, I have been working on a Dental Health unit, which is now completely finished and I am in absolute love :)

Slide1

This pack is 76 pages long and comes with 2 different crafts and a ton of learning materials to help your little sweeties learn about keeping their teeth healthy.

craft picture 

PreviewPreview
Slide20Slide24
craft 2

I will share more from this pack and some other fun suggestions for Dental Health Month next week. I cannot wait to get into this unit with my kiddos.  You can find this unit HERE or by clicking on any of the photos above.

I have also recently created a mini unit to do with my kiddos for President’s Day. We will be talking about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and learning about things that these two did that shaped the United States of America. We will also be doing a cute little craft from my President’s Day mini unit as well.

Slide1
Slide6Slide19
Slide2
Preview
craft picture

This unit is also available in my store and I will be sharing more on the President’s Day festivities happening in the classroom next week. :)

And I am sure by now you have all heard about the Super Sale happening tomorrow on TPT. Bloggers from all over will be participating, including myself. TPT is offering an extra 10% off of the prices in everyone’s store if you use the code SUPER. This sale will take place on February 3rd. For my followers, I will also be having my store on sale on February 4th so you can still take advantage of the 20% on that day as well.

Check out all the others who are participating in the sale :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to link up, Heidi! Have a terrific day today!

    Linda Nelson
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas/crafts are just too cute!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s the sunny side of your writing, you write in a lucid manner and I have no difficulty to understand what you have said, even though I am a novice. Keep the good work going by continue blogging new and entertaining posts.Dental Implants In West Hills

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all so cute! This is an adorable way to inform kids about the importance of oral and dental care, and I think it will be effective because it can catch the kids' attention while learning various information. Congratulations on these new seasonal packages, and I hope that everything went smoothly! :)

    Elfrieda Sevigny

    ReplyDelete