Friday, January 18, 2013

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs

I am joining in on the Friday fun with Doodle Bugs Five for Friday Linky.

fiveforfriday

Now I will start off by saying, my week has had nothing to do with school, other than calling in sick each day of this week. It is a very random assortment of 5 things "sick" so please bare with me.

1. We are coming to the close on the second week of me having a horrible, no good, very bad sickness. Last week, I stuck it out and went to school everyday even though I felt like I was dying. Friday I felt a ton better and then Sunday it hit again with a vengeance. So after a diagnosis of strep, beginning stages of pneumonia, and then a sinus infection and bronchitis, I think the meds may actually be finally kicking in.

2. My bed isn’t going to know what to do with me when I do make it back to work. I do believe it has a permanent body indent in it because I only moved long enough to refill my water cup, go to the bathroom, and grab a shower (the fevers with this sickness were like no other… oy).

100_2235

3. When I did feel like eating there wasn’t much that I could eat without getting sick…so I have been living off of apples, bananas, and hard boiled eggs.

100_2246

4. This is the used stash of tissues just from the bedroom (the tissue boxes are crammed full as well…the bathroom trash can is much bigger and completely full as well.

100_2237

5. And the groceries the hubs brought home when he came back from training (he has been gone all week so I have been on my own throughout this fiasco) I think he bought out their entire row of tissues :)

100_2241

Sorry for the horrible pictures. My camera is awful. I think I need to talk the hubs into a new one :) I guess I better wait until I have some more strength haha. I hope everyone has a good weekend. I will be spending mine in my bed recovering. Thank goodness we get Monday off :)

7 comments:

  1. Hope you get back to normal next week. Relax and enjoy the long weekend :)
    LOVE your bed comforter!
    tania

    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worst...I had the flu over Christmas break and I know the feeling! Get better soon!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many tissues!!! I feel for you! I am glad you are FINALLY starting to feel better, friend! That was insane.
    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and I am your newest follower, thanks to Math Maniac's giveaway!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete