Thursday, December 27, 2012

“Rolling” Into A New Year

Yesterday I posted about my Ice Skate craft to help you "skate into the new year." There are many parts of the world that do not get snow so I decided to make a roller skate craft for those who wouldn’t be able to use the ice skate.

Roll into the new year in style, with this cute skate craft and writing project. Students can leave their skate plain or decorate it to match their personality. The possibilities are endless :)


Slide1
100_2200100_2201


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Skating-Into-A-New-Year-A-New-Years-and-Winter-Craftivity-463567

You can check it out by clicking on any of the pictures above. If you missed my ice skate craft you can check it out by clicking on the picture below.


I cannot wait to do these crafts with my kiddos. The first few days back to school will be a lot of fun.


8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love these... I do something like this but with ice skates. I really like the roller skates, and probably works better for students who live in the southern states and don't get much snow. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the roller skate and ice skate idea! What a super cute way to bring in the New Year with your students! I am having a giveaway and would love for you to stop by and check it out.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute Heidi!! My class is going to LOVE it!!!
    Kristen
    A Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a huge dilemma! I can't decide if I should roll or skate into the new year! I love them both!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute...of course I was the first comment....LOL, hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete