Sunday, December 2, 2012

Links I’m Lovin’ (November #4)

I hope everyone’s week back after Thanksgiving was a good one with your little darlings. My  kiddos were great this week (we didn’t go back until Wednesday), but everything else that could go wrong did and I am so glad for a new week, that is for sure.

Can ya’ll believe that it is already the second day of December. Before we know it Christmas break will be upon us. Wowzers.

I know I am a day late, but I was not anywhere near the computer yesterday long enough to post, so Link’s I’m Lovin’ is coming to you a day late.

The first link you must check out comes from my good blogging friend Jessica at Mrs. Stanford’s Class. She has recently started making fonts and digital papers and I have now started using them in EVERYTHING. This lady is great and so are her products. Check some of them out below and while you are checking those out, check out the other awesomeness in her store. You won’t be disappointed with these fonts.

imageimage

My next link comes to you from the lovely Tanja at Journey of a Substitute Teacher. She has been cranking out the units and they are great. I love her style and they are super easy to use for my kiddos. The one thing I really love that she has been creating are these poem packs. Here Deck The Halls poem pack is great and you must check it out. The cover drew me in. It is so stinking great.

image

And the last link I have for you today comes from Vicki at Mrs. Plant’s Press. She has been enjoying her sweet little baby, but before that she came out with the greatest little centers for literacy and math. These activities have been great for my literacy bins and the kids are loving the cute clipart : )

image

I have a gingerbread craft and project that I cannot wait to share with you all. As soon as I get everything scanned in I will share with you. My kiddos did it this past week and they turned out so cute : )

I hope everyone has a fantastic week. If you had a rough week last week, just remember that this is a new week : )

2 comments: