Tis The Season

I mentioned yesterday that I would be back to share with you some of what was in my shopping cart at TPT and I am also going to share with you some of the things that you should check out and put in your shopping cart because they are AMAZING!!!
But first a look in my shopping cart.
Most of my shopping cart is full of the lovely and talented Ashley Hughes’ clipart. If you haven’t checked out her stuff it is phenomenal and I own a ton already, but after tomorrow I am going to own just about everything in her store :) These are just some of the amazing sets I am buying tomorrow :) Aren’t they great!!!
imageimageimageimage

And these lovely ladies have some amazing products that are must check out. I personally own them and love each one. Just click on the picture to take you to the item in each of their stores. :) Now the awesomness of TPT goes beyond these lovely ladies, but had I put everything I own I would have been here for days :)

imageimageimage
 imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimageimage

These products are simply wonderful. These wonderful ladies are also great and are all, along with myself, putting our stores on sale through Tuesday. Many, including my own, are currently on sale. Please check them out below.

 

11 comments:

  1. Holy Moly Heidi! That's a lot of great stuff! I own a lot of them too and what I don't own now, I will tomorrow! LOL!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi!! You are awesome! Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heidi! What an awesome post!! I love the products you picked. I can't wait to own the ones I don't own yet!!

    Thanks, friend!!
    Kristen
    A Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cannoli!! that is awesome! thank you :) and I will very shortly own a lot of them myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those packs look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWSERS!! That is amazing...look at all those cute covers too! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing products, Heidi! Thanks for this awesome list!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. ....picking up my jaw. Look at all that goodness created FOR teachers BY teachers. Thanks so much for the awesome shout out...tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

    ...can't wait to get my SHOP on!!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! You've got a ton!!! :) Love this post. I see so many great resources I have on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post!! Thanks for sharing. So many cute covers in one place! I've gotten my hands on a ton of these too. Can't wait to stock on on more goodies tomorrow!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post, Heidi! Thanks for the shout-out!

    Treasures for Teaching

    ReplyDelete