Thanksgiving, Color Words, ABCs & A Freebie

I stopped by today to show you some of the things I have been up to lately. I have had so many projects I have started and have not been able to finish a single one of them because my ADD kicks in, but over the last two weeks I have kicked it up a notch and finally finished some packs and actually hashed out a few packs this weekend. This is a long post full of lots of pictures, but if you bear with me to the end I will have a special treat for you :)

I was inspired to create my Thanksgiving packs by the adorable Thanksgiving Feast clipart created by Nicole from Lanier’s Lions. You should definitely check it out!!!

Slide1Slide1

Thanksgiving Feast: Color Word Activities includes various activities to help your students practice learning their color words.

 Preview

These activities include: 2 Color Word Readers, Color By Number Turkey, Roll and Color Color Words, Pocket chart color word sentences, Spell It Color Word Cards, and Color Word Puzzles.


This pack includes a Thanksgiving story which comes in color, black and white, and a teacher version a sequencing activity to go along with the story, and a craft and writing activity. 

Preview 
Slide57
Slide52Slide53
The Writing Prompts come with kid writing lines as well. 

I have also started work on a series of color word puzzles. I currently have 3 set done and am in the process of finishing up my Christmas set. These sets come with a color background and a white background to meet all printing needs as well as several recording sheets and extra practice worksheet.  If there is a specific theme of color word puzzles you would like me to add please feel free to let me know Smile 

Slide3
Crayons/All Year Color Word Puzzles
Slide6
Monster/Halloween Puzzles
Slide9
Thanksgiving Puzzles
Slide27Slide28Slide30

Each set also includes: Color Word Recording Sheet, Stamp It, Write it Color Word Sheet, and Color Word Sentence Sheet. 

Alright…I am almost done friends. I was in the Christmas spirit and decided to whip up a Christmas Letter Sort to give my kids some extra practice with their letters. I have used the adorable present clipart from Ashley Hughes from The School Supply Addict

Slide1Slide2
Slide1

There is one letter mat for each letter and one page of letters per letter. This activity is only $1.00 and can be found in my store by clicking on the pictures above. 

And now for the special treat I have for you all for making your way through my long post. I haven’t posted a freebie in a while and I am in the mood of giving back so I decided to whip up a cute Thanksgiving Banner. And actually there is not one, but two banners included in this set and they are yours for FREE!!! Just click on the picture below to grab your copy. 

Slide1Slide3

6 comments:

  1. What a busy, busy girl you have been!!! Thanks for the fabulousness!!!
    Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas ABC letter sort!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss, you've been busy!! Everything looks great!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks fabulous! LOVE that 'lil banner..thanks for sharing! ;)

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete