Saturday, November 24, 2012

Links I’m Lovin’ (November #3)

I hope everyone had a fantastic and fulfilling Thanksgiving. I don’t go back to work until Tuesday so I have another few days of laying around and enjoying being able to stay in my jammies : )

I am here for the third week of Links I’m Lovin’. I hope you have been finding some great new products and links that you have liked. I really do love each and everyone one of the products I post about and definitely suggest you check them out.

This week I want to share with you 3 more fabulous products from 3 awesome ladies.
First up is Alisha, from The Bubbly Blonde. She has a FANTASTIC and HUGE Gingerbread Friends pack that you seriously MUST check out.



image

There is over 300 pages of Gingerbread goodness. This pack is sure to keep your students busy during the holiday season with 20 center activities.

The next pack I have to share with you is another holiday pack and this one comes from Megan at Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade. You can check out all of the skills included in this wonderful pack by looking at the preview files below. Love this pack.

image
imageimage

And finally, I would like to share with you a product that comes from Fern, at Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas. She has recently bundled all of her math games together and you can check them out HERE and HERE. The product I would love to share with you though is her adorable Christmas Bears Place Value Race Game.

I love how adorable the little bears are and love the concept for this game. You can check out Fern’s post about this adorable game by clicking HERE.

All of these items are adorable and most definitely worth checking out.

Stop back tomorrow to check out what is in my shopping cart over at TPT in anticipation for the upcoming sale, that I may or may not be participating in Smile

1 comment: