Links I’m Lovin’ (November #2)

Happy Saturday!!! I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. I know it felt so good to sleep in this morning and I have been having a great day just lounging around on my computer. I need to get some housework done, but that can wait.

Today is the second installment in my Links I’m Lovin’ series. Each week, on Saturday’s (if all goes as planned) I will be posting a couple links to products or resources that I am loving.
The first link I have for you this week comes from Stephanie at Falling Into First. She has an ADORABLE Persuasive Writing Activity and Craft you can do with your students for Thanksgiving. If you are looking for something to add to your plans for next week then this is the pack for you.

Picture1

The picture on the bottom comes from Stephanie’s blog. I wanted to show you how adorable the turkeys came out. You can click on the picture to see more Turkey goodness at her blog.
 
The next link I am lovin’ comes from Gladys at Teaching In High Heels. She came up with a great activity pack for disguising turkey’s. 

Picture2

Check out some of the adorable examples of disguised turkeys the kids came up with. 

Picture3

And the last link I am loving comes from my good friend Kristen at A Day In First Grade. She has several thanksgiving packs in her store and has just recently added a Christmas pack full of awesome math and literacy center activities. You can check out her Thanksgiving packs HERE. And you can grab her amazing Christmas centers pack by clicking on the picture below.

Picture4

I hope you are enjoying my Links I’m Lovin’ series. I plan to continue sharing amazing products and resources with you each week. I would love it if you went and checked out these amazing resources and these amazing ladies’ blogs. They are great and continuously share amazing ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Again, I love all three of this ladies---AND their products!! Good job showcasing them---they are FABULOUS (and so are you!) :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete