Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Links I’m Lovin’ (November #1)

I am starting a new series which I plan to have out every Saturday called Links I’m Lovin’. I know today isn’t Saturday, but I just decided on this and didn’t want to miss the opportunity to shout out some buddies products that I absolutely love.
I borrowed (with permission) the title for this series from April at A Modern Teacher. And one of her products is on my links I am lovin’ list this week.
She just came out with an adorable and very convenient Holiday planner set that is perfect to keep your busy  life as a teacher and human being organized during the Holiday season. I personally have the Polka set and love it. The colors are adorable and the organization it gives is great. You can check out her post about her planners by clicking on the picture below.
Another link I am loving this week comes from Kelley at Teacher Idea Factory. She has been creating some amazing packets of morning work for language arts and math. I have all of her packs for the last couple months and I have to say they may be my favorite thing ever from TPT. Each month Kelley adds new concepts to the packs so that morning work never becomes boring for the kids. Be on the look out for Kelley’s December morning work which I am sure is coming up soon. But for the time being check out her links to her past months morning work by clicking on the pictures below.
Good Morning Work - Math - NovemberGood Morning Work - Reading - NovemberGood Morning Work - Reading - OctoberGood Morning Work - Math - OctoberGood Morning Work - Reading - September
And the last link I have for you today comes from Ashley at The Teacher’s Treasure Chest. Ashley has a great pack of math centers geared for K-3. This pack is full of different activities that help reinforce skills like: Double Facts, Near Double Facts, Subtraction Facts, and much much more. Click on the picture below to take you to this pack along with all of her other amazing packs in her store.
Picture1
I hope everyone has a great week. I have many posts lined up for you this week that you will want to check out. (I wrote and scheduled them out ahead of time Smile )

3 comments:

  1. Love all these ladies and their great things!! You all are super! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this series! Thanks for sharing this. Just started following your blog.

    ReplyDelete