Friday, November 16, 2012

I Am Thankful

Happy Friday!!! I am here to jump on board for one last linky for this week. My dear friends all decided this was the time to throw some parties. And man were they good ones: food, teaching tips, and today What are you thankful for?

I am joining Lyndsey and many other wonderful bloggers to express the things I am thankful for.
A
1. I am thankful each and every day for so many things and am thankful for God’s blessings in my life. I would be nowhere if it wasn’t for having Christ in my life. Giving everything over to Him and believing that everything will work out in His timing is amazing and I wouldn’t have it any other way :)

2. Secondly, I would not be able to make it throughout the day without this amazing guy. He keeps me sane when I am on the verge of a meltdown. He puts up with my incoherent ideas. He loves me despite almost ruining his expensive computer. I wouldn’t be who I am today with him walking through life by my side. :)
52

3. I am also thankful for my dear friend Kristen from A Day In First Grade. Even though she lives so far away and I have never met her in person, I feel like I have known her for years. We connected during the first product swap and became good friends. And so far so good…she hasn’t defriended me even though I cannot write anything short…it is always novel like :)

My Photo

4. I am thankful for this blog and for TPT. I love having an outlet for my creativity (even though I beg to differ that it is anything close to creative) and love sharing and collaborating with so many wonderful people. I have made so many friends and if I were to name them all I would once again, have a novel :)

5. I am thankful for the friendships I am forming at work and am grateful for them including me in on things. It makes me feel welcome and feel included rather than an outcast.
There are so many more things that I am thankful for, but would be here all day if I were to name them all. I don’t always think about the things I am thankful for on an everyday basis, but when I do I feel overwhelming blessed for all I have.

What are you thankful for? Hop over to Lyndsey’s blog and join up!!!

3 comments: