Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Holiday Recipe Linky: Ham & Potato Casserole

It’s over the hump day. I can’t believe how fast this week seems to be going. I hope it continues to go this fast.
I am back for the second time this week (I know I am super surprised with myself too and will be even more surprised when I post again tomorrow and then again on Friday and Saturday). I will let you in on a little secret. I sat down and wrote out a bunch of posts over the weekend and scheduled them out. I am hoping that if I do that then I will become a better blogger and have more time for other things.
I am here today to join up with one of my favorite blogging ladies, DeAnne and her Holiday Recipe Linky. I love to bake like she does and also love creating new recipes to cook as well. I just wish I had more time to do it.

First Grade and Fabulous
I am sharing a recipe with you today that is a great way to use up the leftover ham from Christmas dinner. I know we still have to get through Thanksgiving, but this is one of my favorite concoctions and one of the only holiday meals I have pictures of.
Slide1
Ham & Potato Casserole
Slide2
Background papers from Sassy Designs Inc. and graphic from Scrappin’ Doodles.
If you would like this recipe you can right click and save the picture to your computer.

1 comment:

  1. This is yummy!! Hubby loves ham and potatoes. Thanks for linking up and sharing your recipe!! <3 ya!! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete