Happy Anniversary To Me

The hubby and I are celebrating our one year anniversary today. It doesn’t seem possible to have already been a year. It is funny how time flies when you are living out that time with the one you love. My husband is amazing. God couldn’t have picked a better person for me to share the rest of my life with. I thank him every day for the amazing man I call my husband. I thought I would share a few wedding pictures with you that our wonderful family friend took for us on our perfect day. I love reminiscing about that beautiful day. 
12
My beautiful flowers: Sunflowers and roses; I was so nervous that they wouldn’t turn out looking alright,  but they were breathtaking Smile 
52
My handsome hubby Smile I love that man.
5688
134170
103
The hubby and I are going out eat after church today to celebrate and then spending some quality time together Smile I cannot wait and look forward to what the next year holds for us Smile
Thanks for following along with my sappiness. Don’t forget I am having a Fall and Anniversary Sale in my TPT store until tonight. You can snag my newest pack: Fire Safety Math and Literacy Stations K-1 as part of the sale as well.

Have a fantastic Sunday friends.

15 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you! I hope you have many, many more. ;)
    Leah @ Learning 4 Keeps
    learning-4-keeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy anniversary Heidi!! Enjoy your day together!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! My hubby and I have been married for 6 years and I am still in awe over the amazing man that God picked out for me.

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh ilove the pics and congrats on your 1 year...such a cute couple =)

    justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful. Congratulations!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time together! Beautiful pics! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Your flower choices were beautiful! Wishing you many more years of happiness together! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! My first wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Hope your year has been as amazing as mine!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Anniversary! I hope you had a great time!! You look so cute and happy together!! May you be blessed with many more happy days together! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (belated!) anniversary! :) And can I just say that your blog is BEYOND adorable!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete